Registration is open until 10th November 2019 (30 €).
You need to register according to the instructions mentioned below.
The registration payment includes:
- Workshop “Comunicar Ciência” (optional)
- 2 Lunches in the canteen of Pólo da Mitra campus
- 4 Coffee breaks
- 1 Buffet dinner at Cozinha do Cardeal, Colégio do Espírito Santo (on the 29th of November)
- Transportation between the city of Évora and Pólo da Mitra campus
The registration in the event includes a previous registration in the system.
1. Register at https://sge.uevora.pt (you will get a confirmation email to conclude this step).
2. Login at https://sge.uevora.pt and select IV PhD Students Meeting in Environment and Agriculture from the list of active events (https://sge.uevora.pt/eventos/ver/542).
3. Select the option “Register” in the right lateral panel.
4. After the registration select option “Confirm registration”.
5. After the registration confirmation, your personal data for invoicing will be asked as well as the upload of the payment proof. Only after the upload of the payment proof, the registration is considered valid and the corresponding receipt will be issued.
There are two payment options: bank transfer and paypal.
Payment by bank transfer
Bank: Santander Totta
IBAN: PT50 0018 000339843396020 48
SWIFT / BIC: TOTAPTPL
When processing the bank transfer please include reference “IVEEDAA2019“, as well as your first and last name and registration ID. In case the transfer is made by your institution, make sure that your name is also included. The bank transfer proof needs to be upload in “Payment – Payment proof”. Only after the upload, the registration is considered valid and the corresponding receipt will be issued.
You do not need a paypal account, you can use a credit card. If you need a receipt, please upload the payment proof after the payment and specify the invoicing information.